Children Wing Chun Class
WHY YOUR CHILDREN SHOULD LEARN SELF DEFENSE
3 Advantages of learning Self Defense
Through self-defense training, children learn to assess situations and protect themselves when needed to ward off bullying, and other threats they encounter in their neighborhood or at school.
When a child feels self-confident, they possess greater self-esteem. Self-defense increases a child’s ability to feel in control of dangerous situations instead of being victimized by them.
Enhanced physical health
Self-defense training is physical activity that builds body strength. Children who feel strong physically generally feel strong mentally as well. They take greater pride in their physical health, which sets the stage for a more active, healthy lifestyle.
The course is based on physical training, and supplemented by theory. Through interactive and fun training, children are taught how to escape from physical threat to achieve the effect of self-protection and avoid harm.
The content includes 10 common escapes:
1. How to deal with a pinch.
2. How to deal with a bite.
3. How to escape from shirt grabs.
4. How to escape from a wrist hold.
5. How to escape from both hands grips.
6. How to defend yourself from a punch.
7. How to escape from a hair grab.
8. How to escape from an arm lock.
9. How to escape from a head lock.
10. How to escape from a top mount.
$2000（10 lessons）/ $250（1 lesson ）
After the first class, the fee for registering the remaining 9 classes is $1750
Age: 8-14 (Male and Female)
27th July – 26th August
Tuesday and Thursday 1:30pm- 2:45pm or 3:00pm-4:45pm
SYT Wellness － 11th Floor, Yugang Building, 90 Jaffe Road, Wanchai, Hong KongFull floor
Notes for registration
- Students are requested to arrive at the class place 10 minutes early to change their
- In case of public holidays, severe weather warnings (including typhoon No. 8 or black rainstorm) or special accidents, the course will be postponed.